36 Cadbury Road, CLAREMONT TAS 7011
Price by negotiation
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Nov 2016
3.7ha Waterside Development Opportunity
Unique 'twin bay' infill development site of 3.74ha approx. (with Bilton Bay adjacent to the north and Windermere Bay to the south).
Zoned 'Inner Residential' (medium density) with permitted development for 187 units/villas (minimum lot size 200sqm).
Part of the prestigious Cadbury Peninsula precinct.
Road frontage of 550m (approx) with the vast majority of the site virtually level.
Exceptionally well located site:
- 100m approx. to Claremont Plaza (which is anchored by Woolworths supermarket)
- Adjoins reserve with playground and walking/bicycle track
- 300m approx. to twin sports grounds
- 800m approx. to Claremont Golf Course and lawn bowls facilities
- 700m approx. to Windermere Primary School
- 1km approx. to Claremont College
- 2km approx. to the world renown Museum of Old & New Art (MONA)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
36 Cadbury Road CLAREMONT