* Located in one of Bendigo's most prestigious and family friendly suburbs, Maiden Gully.
* The only licensed premises in the suburb no direct competition.
* Residential area high volume passing traffic.
* Well established business Pratty's Patch has operated as a pub since 1996 with the current owners operating for 18 years.
* The property currently holds a liquor license for 180 patrons until 1am.
* Set on a generous 6,569m2 (approx.) allotment (568m2 building area).
* Currently trading 5-days a week, room for growth
* The freehold features a bar lounge, alfresco dining, and currently runs a drink-in or takeaway service.
* Loyal customers.
* "Walk in Walk out" plus stock with a list of equipment available.
* Training provided upon request.
* Plenty of convenient parking.
* Exceptionally clean and well presented.
* 1 Bedroom self-contained unit at rear of property
* Updated figures available upon request.
Contact agent Erin Warhurst or Barry Lyons to enquire.
Ask Barry Lyons about this property
Click here for more information