344 Sandgate Road Albion QLD 4010
- 36 m²
- For Lease, Gross Rent +GST
Coffee/Espresso Spot, Add your touches and GO!
- Successful & Upmarket Food Service Area
- Fit-out in Place
- Good Exposure
High spec fitout to this property - corner spot has been many years a humming cafe/bar.
It's a fantastic fitout that looks as the photos show - setup, so all you need is equipment and personal touches!
The tenancy features:
- Bi-fold windows to side street for sit-down bench
- Front & side entries and windows
- Grease trap and light food license
- Join successful Vaquero, Thaiways & Vanilla Pod, behind is a tower with the QLD Fire HQ/Office & Vita Group
Perfect outlet for food service for the upmarket Hamilton/ Ascot/Clayfield market.
This space is part of a property with boutique mini mall operators and features 17 studio units as accommodation above.
Great Location with Albion train station and pending TOD close by, significant commercial business around and great exposure to passing Sandgate Road traffic.
Please contact me - Thor Harrison - I'd be delighted to assist you with your search
|Floor Area||36 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 Sep 2019|