34-42 East Street Granville NSW 2142
- Development / Land
- 1,577 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
DA APPROVED MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE
Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 34-42 East Street, Granville for sale by Expressions Of Interest. This mixed use development site is located adjacent to Granville Station, minutes from Parramatta CBD and University of Western Sydney. The immediate precinct is currently undergoing a significant gentrification process including major developments from two international groups.
The subject site features the following highlights:
* DA for 91 apartments + comm/retail
* 50m* to Granville Train station
* Located within major urban renewal precinct
* Site area of 1,577 sqm*
* Adjacent to Granville Place, under construction to include retail mall anchored by a Woolworths supermarket
* Ideal for Build To Rent
* Joint Ventures to be considered
* Advanced concept yielding 120 apartments
The property will be offered for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday 31 July 2019 at 3:00pm (AEST).
For more information, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,577 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Jul 2019|