337 Matthews Road Eden Valley SA 5235
- Rural / Farming
- 16.4 ha
- For sale, $479,000 (GST na)
Giving Away the Farm!
Set on just over 40 acres of undulating countryside is "Serendipity Springs" which is nestled into the picturesque Eden Valley offering an opportunity to own your own sanctuary. There are two separate dwellings set back from the roadway, providing fantastic privacy for you to enjoy the serenity. With the river Marne running through the property and the magnificent array of tall trees surrounding, you will enjoy truly stunning views of the valley all year round! When entering 'Serendipity Springs,' you are immediately drawn in by the undulating tree studded settings surrounding the homestead which boasts enclosed verandas and patios.
The homestead consists of 4 bedrooms (3 and a study), sunroom, practical galley kitchen, dining, lounge, family room, bathroom and laundry. Second Home (Granny flat) consists of open plan kitchen/ dining/lounge, bedroom, ensuite and WIR.
The property offers plenty of sheds, drive through shed (Approx. 17m x 4m), storage sheds, double carport, single garage with 3 Phase power for the home handyman. There is luxuriously large, undercover entertaining area, enough carport space for six cars, plus a double garage with 3 phase power - plenty of room for a boat or caravan!
This property has good quality fencing and is fenced into 6 main paddocks ideal for rotating stock and growing crops. Includes two road frontages providing extra access to paddocks. One can live almost totally self-sufficient and provide an income farming or share farming.
- Improved pastures with quality grazing and ability to bale ample hay
- Quality fencing
- Fenced into 6 main paddocks all with water
- 2 road frontages
- Tree studded undulating land
- DBL garage
- 3phs power
- Numerous farm shedding, Inc. hayshed
- Shed used for (Shearing)
- Drive through shed 17m x 4m (approx.)
- Established fruit trees
The main Residence Built
- 3 Bedrooms (main with ensuite & b-in robe)
- Living with S/C Heater, which warms the entire home
- Dining with RC/AC
- Efficient galley style kitchen
- Family room
- Sun room
- Enclosed rear verandah
- Main bathroom & laundry
- Large enclosed BBQ area with built-in wood stove & running water
- Entertainment room
- Stone enclosed verandahs
- Large bedroom with ensuite & WIR
- Open plan kitchen - dining - living
- Spring fed waterhole from River Marne pumped to header tank for livestock and garden
- Rainwater storage of approx. 47,000L
Rarely do small, affordable lifestyle properties become available with only a short commute to local towns and a selection of private and public schools, within 1 hour to Adelaide (approx.) There are so many possibilities available; Serendipity Springs is a must to view!!! Call CJ Setlhong at 044 808 5077 to arrange viewing.
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, neither the Agent nor the Vendor accepts liability for any error or omission.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||16.4 ha|
|Parking||6 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 May 2019|