33 Jones Street Kondinin WA 6367
- Shop & Retail
- 1,012 m²
- For Sale, $97,500 (GST na)
Currently operating as a commercial café.
This lovely renovated property was originally built in 1925 and was used for many years as the Kondinin Post Masters home. It underwent renovations in 2010 to accommodate the award winning, locally renowned café business CC's Coffee & Cakes.
The building construction is timber frame, weather board and sheet cladding with a corrugated iron roof. Beautifully polished jarrah flooring and lovely high ceilings feature, as is typical for buildings constructed around the early 20th Century.
Situated on a sizable 1012m2 block of land in the centre of Kondinin townsite. The property is fully fenced with a pretty shaded front garden. There is a steel framed garage constructed in the back garden that has access to a lane running along the rear property boundary.
The internal fit out of the building features:-
- Servery kitchen with a through the wall serving counter to the main café.
- Secondary food preparation space in separate room at the rear of the building.
- Main café seating area.
- Built in veranda currently serving as a retail space
- Formal entry room currently used as retail space.
- Dining Room 1, wooden floors, sash windows, open fireplace and reverse cycle split
system air conditioning, 3 globe chandelier, ceiling fan
- Dining Room 2, wooden floors, sash windows
The business CC's Coffee and Cakes is also available for sale at $45,000.
Please phone Amanda Milton on 0429 654 011 or Patrick Williams on 0407 990 886.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.