33 Anstey St Albion QLD 4010
- Development / Land
- For Sale, FOR SALE BY NEGOTIATION
DA APPROVED BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE IN ALBION
Oxbridge are pleased to present 33 Anstey Street, Albion to the market. A rare opportunity for the astute purchaser.
Currently offering 2 freestanding buildings onsite;
(a) 100m2 - Existing house / office and
(b) 130m2 - Extensive food manufacturing facility with 3 cold rooms, sinks, exhausts and cookers.
Various options are available;
(1) Develop the whole of property - With a DA in place for 12 units and 1 ground floor retail shop. Plans and approval package available on request
(2) Hold as a passive investment
(3) Opportunity to owner occupy whole or part of buildings
597m2 (approx.) land
230m2 (approx.) NLA over 2 buildings
Zoning - QPP- DC1 - District Centre Zone
- QPP-ALNP-2 - ALBION NP - Albion Village Precinct
- QPP-ALNP - ALBION NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
4 levels allowable on the site
Existing D.A for ground floor shop & apartments above
Car parking onsite
Potential holding income from existing buildings onsite
Popular destination residential, retail and dining precinct
Albion is located approximately 5kms North of the Brisbane CBD, the site is well serviced by public transport, amenities and major arterials.
Please call Rahim for further information and to schedule your inspection.
|Address||33 Anstey St Albion QLD 4010|
|Zoning||DC1 - District|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 May 2019|