323 Foggo Road, MCLAREN VALE SA 5171
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Jan 2017
LARGE SCALE MULTI-USE FACILITY
CBRE is pleased to present for sale 323 Foggo Road, McLaren Vale, a large scale multi-use facility located in the heart of the McLaren Vale wine district.
The property is zoned Primary Production Zone, and comprises a 4.18* hectare landholding developed to the following:
- A 2,869* square metre modern processing plant.
- Extensively developed hardstand areas and four loading bays.
- Numerous temperature controlled facilities, underpinned by a number of dry storage areas.
- A 265* square metre administration building / office, comprising a number of enclosed offices, reception area, staff amenities and meeting rooms.
- A large 495* square metre workshop and water treatment plant.
- 43 car parking spaces located in a purpose-built car park, along with additional areas for parking as required.
Located approximately three radial kilometres east of the township of McLaren Vale, in close proximity to the intersection of Foggo Road and Kangarilla Road, the property is approximately 32* radial kilometres south of Adelaide.
For Sale by Private Treaty - $1,900,000 offers invited.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
323 Foggo Road MCLAREN VALE