32 School Road Stafford QLD 4053
- Development / Land
- 804 m²
- Sold, $677,500
Spliter block, townhouse or Flat DA potential with various opportunities:
- Advice is that the house can be demolished
- The home can be kept for future development.
- The side of building can be reduced, and subdivided into a second block or the house used as one townhouse plus 3 new townhouses built at the rear OR 4 NEW TOWNHOUSE
- Possibility of demolition and 6 new units erected. Town planners advice available
- A character Queensland home, well-kept and in good condition
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 car spaces (1 lock-up garage, 2 carport)
It is a perfect location walking distance to Stafford City Shopping Centre and close to transport including high frequency bus and Airport Link.
- Close to Stafford City Shopping Centre, Westfield Chermside and Everton Plaza
- Close to Stafford Road, Gympie Road & Webster Road
- Approximately 6.5km from Brisbane CBD
- Close to many public and private schools in Stafford and Kedron.
Stafford is a northern Brisbane suburb only 6.5km north of the CBD. The subject property provides easy access to all major arterial roads & the CBD.
- 250m from Schools including: Stafford State School, St Anthony's Primary, Padua College and Mt Alvernia College
- 100m from Bus
- 350m from Restaurants, Cafes and other Shops
- 550m from Stafford City Shopping Centre
- 6.5 km from CBD
- 1 minute to the Airport Link
|Date Sold||17 Mar 2015|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||804 m²|
|Last updated||24 Apr 2015|