31 Aldenham Road Warnervale NSW 2259
- Development / Land
- 4.01 ha
- For Sale, Please contact agent
DA Approved 40 Lot Residential Subdivision
- Total site area 40,140sqm
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- Lots ranging from 510sqm* - 1,407sqm*
- The development site extends to a total site area of 40,140sqm *, and is zoned R2 Low Density Residential under Wyong Local Environmental Plan 2013.
- The property is ideally located opposite Lakes Grammar, whilst also being within close proximity to MacKillop Catholic College, Warnervale Railway Station and the M1 Motorway.
- The excellent surrounding road network including the Pacific Highway and M1 Pacific Motorway, coupled with the proximity to Warnervale train station combine to provide outstanding connections to Wyong and Tuggerah Town Centres, together with the Sydney metropolitan area and greater Newcastle area.
- The property benefits from development consent for a 43 lot subdivision, creating 40 residential lots ranging from 510sqm* to 1,407sqm* having an average lot size of 618sqm*
- For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 12th March at 4pm.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||4.01 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||18 Feb 2020|