31-33 Baile Road, CANNING VALE WA 6155
Priced from $348,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 187 - 478m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jul 2016
Brand New Strata Warehouse Development - Early Bird Discount
JLL is proud to present to the market Sunlong Business Park – Canning Vale's newest strata warehouse development.
Positioned in the heart of the one of Perth's most strategically located industrial sub markets, Sunlong Business Park will comprise of a multi-unit office/ warehouse development located on the highly sought after Baile Road in the heart of Canning Vale.
Limited opportunities currently exist for small to medium size businesses and occupiers to locate themselves within Canning Vale, with Sunlong Business Park offering a variety of units sizes specifically designed to cater for this market.
When completed Sunlong Business Park will comprise of the following key features:
- Stage 1 - 13 individual Strata Units ranging from 187sqm up to 478sqm in building area
- Architecturally designed concrete tilt up panel construction
- Office / Store and Warehouse accommodation
- Office areas to include T-bar suspended ceiling with lighting and carpeted floors
- High clearance warehousing
- Lighting Internal – high bay lighting to internal warehouse
- Lighting External - High mount flood lights to external wall panels and parking areas for security
- 3 Phase Power
- Concrete flooring to warehouse and parking areas
- Automatic roller shutter door access (minimum 4.5m high X 4m wide)
- Separated male, female and kitchenette facilities (basic bench with sink only) for warehouse staff
- Roof ventilation provided
- Automatic security gate and securely fenced site
- 2 container bays provided onsite
- Landscaped, garden setting
Sunlong Business Park will take advantage Canning Vale's strategic location, which is now widely regarded as one of Perth’s premium industrial locations. The business park sits within close proximity to the following key roads and infrastructure:
- Perth CBD – 13km
- Kwinana Freeway – 8km
- Perth Airport – 16km
- Fremantle Port – 18km
- Train Station – 5km
- Bus Stop – 1km
Development Approval has been granted by the City of Canning and an opportunity exists for buyers to purchase off the plan with the developers offering a discount for early buyers.
Units are now selling in Stage 1 so please contact the exclusive selling agents to discuss this exciting opportunity!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
31-33 Baile Road CANNING VALE