306 Newcastle Street, PERTH WA 6000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Development / Land, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Oct 2016
LEASED INVESTMENT - FUTURE DEVELOMENT
CBRE is pleased to present for sale this strategically located retail investment opportunity incorporating a fully leased showroom to international longstanding tenant Reward Supply Co Pty Ltd, with future redevelopment potential.
We highlight the following positive attributes of this outstanding and rare investment and development opportunity:
- PRIME CITY FRINGE LOCATION ONLY 1.5KM* NORTH OF THE CORE CBD
- WELL PRESENTED, FUNCTIONAL TWO-STOREY 861SQM* SHOWROOM & 180SQM WAREHOUSE
- FULLY LEASED TO LONG TERM TENANT REWARD SUPPLY CO PTY LTD UNTIL MARCH 2018
- 9 ON-SITE PARKING BAYS
- STRONG UNDERLYING LAND VALUE WITH FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL INCLUDING RESIDENTIAL, OFFICE AND MIXED USE OPTIONS UP TO 5 STOREYS
- PROFILE CORNER WITH EXTENSIVE 20M* FRONTAGE TO NEWCASTLE STREET AND 35M* FRONTAGE TO PALMERSTON STREET
- HIGH AMENITY LOCATION WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO HEART OF NORTHBRIDG FEATURING POPULAR BARS, CAFES, RESTAURANTS, RETAIL AND CULTURAL FACILITIES
- WELL SERVICED BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT (BUS & TRAIN) & CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE PERTH ARENA
- SUIT INVESTORS, DEVELOPERS AND FUTURE OCCUPIERS
The property is being offered for sale by way of Public Auction to be held on-site on Thursday 27th October 2016 at 11.00am AWST.
For further information regarding the property, please contact the exclusive selling and marketing agent CBRE.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
306 Newcastle Street PERTH