304-306 High Street, PENRITH NSW 2750
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 200 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Apr 2017
PRE - LEASE OPPORTUNITY IN THE PENRITH CBD LEGAL PRECINCT
The site is located at the upper end of High Street in The Penrith CBD Legal Precinct. The building will overlook the majestic Blue Mountains and represents a new level of commercial development in the area. The building's dynamic architecture will demand attention and will become a preferred destination for professional business looking to move into the area.
Facilities within two kilometres of the site include Westfield Penrith, Penrith City Council, Penrith Bus Rail Exchange, Penrith City Centre (with over 1070 local businesses), Nepean Hospital and Western Sydney University.
Tenants surrounding the site include solicitors, accountants, public and private enterprise, Australian Police and Courthouse, local real estates and many other prominent businesses.
* 6 levels of ultra modern A grade commercial office space
* Prominent High Street location with state of the art internal and external finishes
* Total building area is 5003 square metres
* Each level is open plan with an average gross lettable area of 850 sqm
* Flexible tenancy configurations available
* Each level features male and female amenities
* Dual lifts from basement to all levels
* Secure three level basement carparking for 200 vehicles. Bicycle and motorcycle parking available.
* Planned 5 star NABERS rating and 5 star green rating when built
* DA approved and to commence construction in mid-2018
All prices quoted exclude GST.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
304-306 High Street PENRITH