30 Naru Street Chinderah NSW 2487
- Shop & Retail
- 1,035 m²
*UNDER CONTRACT* New 15 Year Lease to National Provider
- UNDER CONTRACT
Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present to the market 30 Naru Street, Chinderah (Tweed Coast) for sale via public Auction if not sold prior.
The property has the following key characteristics:
• New 15 year lease to 2034 + options to 2054
• Story House Early Learning - Highly successful national operator with 27+ centres and growing
• Northern Rivers – NSW fastest growing region, 76,000 new residents forecast by 2036
• Well located centre off the Pacific Motorway M1 and encapsulating a large Tweed Coast catchment population of 293,000 including Casuarina, Tweed Heads, Kingscliff and Fingal
• Strategic location - 10 mins from Gold Coast Airport, 12 schools and major retail amenity within 5 minutes drive
• Modern centre built in 2015 offering significant depreciation benefits of up to $125,000* in the first year
• Strong performing 118 place centre with consistently high occupancy since inception
• Favourable net lease with the tenant responsible for all usual outgoings (NSW Childcare exempt from Land Tax)
• Minimum 3% annual rent increases
• Net Income $269,500 pa + GST
For Sale via Auction on Thursday 17 October if not sold prior.
For more information please contact the Exclusive agents at Cushman & Wakefield.
|Auction date and time||17/10/2019 14:00|
|Auction location||Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office - Level 22, 1 O'Connell Street, Sydney|
|Date Sold||17 Oct 2019|
|Floor Area||1,035 m²|
|Land Area||3,680 m²|
|Parking||32 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||18 Nov 2019|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.