3/41 Sadgroves Crescent Winnellie NT 0820
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 175 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Affordable Investment in a Prime Location
Excellent inclusion into your self-managed Superfund!
There is no return in fixed interest investments - so why not enjoy a solid rental return with potential capital gains as the NT economy moves into a recovery phase.
This property is securely leased and its strategic location should attract future tenants.
Buy now whilst the market is recovering - and be in place to benefit from rising rents and value increases into the future.
Consider the following -
* Approximately 175sqm on title
* Dual fronted, with roller door access at the rear
* Approx 175sqm leased area
* Light filled reception at the front, adjoins the large carpark
* 3 x Offices
* Large Meeting Room
* 35sqm Conference Room or Training Room
* Male and Female bathrooms
* Rear workshop or secure storage area with roller door access
* Modern fit-out, fully air-conditioned
* Frontage/exposure to the busy intersection of Sadgroves Cr and Winnellie Rd
* Just 5.5km along the Stuart Highway to the Darwin CBD
* Just 200m distance from the Darwin International Airport precinct
* Zoned Service Commercial
The lease details are -
* Leased to a Government-funded NGO
* Commenced 15th March 2019
* Expiry Date of 30th June 2023
* 2 further 3-year option periods
* 3% annual rent increases in place
* Current rental of approx. $27 192p.a. inclusive of GST
* Rent to rise by 3% on 1st July 2021
* Owner pays strata fees and Darwin City rates
For Sale: $375,000 + GST if applicable
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.