276-278 Kingston Road Slacks Creek QLD 4127
- Development / Land
- 3,406 m²
- DA approved to build 998sqm centre
- 81x car parks onsite
- Unlimited potential on exposed block
YOU are viewing an opportunity to secure a 3,406sqm block, with an already approved development application for almost 1,000sqm of net lettable area and 81x car parks onsite (ground and basement level). There is unlimited potential on this highly exposed bock of land. Slacks Creek, an inner northern suburb of Logan City, is 22 km south-east of central Brisbane with a population of approx. 10,435 people (50.7% female & 49.3% male). The median age of population is 32yrs with 62.9% of people in the suburb having been born in Australia. Situated between the railway line and the Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek has primary and secondary schools, extensive estates, sporting fields and parks.
- DA approved to build 998sqm shopping centre, comprising of 10x tenancies
- 53x car spaces on grnd lvl + 28x car spaces on basement lvl
- 20x bike racks onsite for cyclists
- Next to Caltex Service Station (44,000 cars passing each day)
Call Exclusive agent Jeremy Conybeare of FAL Property Group today.
|Date Sold||6 Jun 2019|
|Floor Area||3,406 m²|
|Land Area||3,406 m²|
|Last updated||15 Apr 2019|