27 Brickley Street, DIMBULAH QLD 4872
Expressions of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Sep 2016
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - LICENCED RESTAURANT AND BAR
Expressions of interest are invited to lease or purchase the Canzian’s Restaurant and Bar in the heart of Dimbulah. The building has been substantially refurbished with a tasteful modern fit out and is ready for someone to walk-in and start trading as it is being sold on a walk-in, walk-out basis with all plant and equipment necessary to operate the day to day running of the business.
* 1806m2 freehold land, prominent corner location in the heart of Dimbulah
* Renovated masonry block and brick building, floor area of approx. 470m2
* Fully equipped commercial kitchen
* Includes all plant, equipment, kitchenware and furniture fittings
* Liquor license
* Restaurant and modern bar with stack stone feature tiles and lighting
* Casual dining area with corrugated iron feature bar and outdoor courtyard
* Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Polished concrete floors
* Accommodation on site for chef or manager and office, storage area
Genuine enquiries only. Please contact John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office for further information or to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
27 Brickley Street DIMBULAH