2625 Seymour-Tooborac Road Tooborac VIC 3522
- Rural / Farming
- 1,424.51 ha
- For Sale, Expression of Interest closing 11th December
'Kitelle' Versatile Broadscale Near Melbourne Holding
Elders Rural Services Australia Limited is pleased to present for sale 'Kitelle', a superb rural portfolio offering scale and operational diversity.
Situated within one hour and thirty minutes* drive from Melbourne CBD, the portfolio is set across a total area of 1,424.51 hectares (3,519.98 acres), in 17 Certificates of Title and is considered one of the largest private land holdings within close proximity to the state's capital city. The property comprises three adjoining land parcels and is to be offered as a whole or as three contingent allotments.
'Kitelle' boasts scale, prime location, secure natural water supply, reliable 687mm average annual rainfall, magnificent valley views and land versatility suited to a range of agricultural endeavours.
Broadscale properties of this calibre rarely present themselves to market, with astute investors immediately recognising the unique characteristics that make 'Kitelle' an asset of distinction.
• 'Kitelle' comprising 3 contingent land parcels: -
- 2625 Seymour-Tooborac Road - 412.55 ha/1,019.44 ac
- 875 Panyule Road - 957.95 ha/2,367.08 ac
- 5 Hayes Road - 54.01 ha/133.46 ac
• 17 Certificates of title
• Improvements include 2 modern cottages, 2 shearing sheds, cattle yards, sheep yards, round yard and 2 silos
• Abundance of natural water supplied via 44* catchment dams, in addition to generous frontage to both the Donkey and Gardiner creeks
• Secure 687 mm or 27 inch average annual rainfall
• Gently undulating pastured country incorporating extensive alluvial creek flats
• Estimated carrying capacity at 10,500 DSE, with scope to increase through further development
• Ideally suited to livestock, wool, cropping and equine pursuits
• Unrivalled panoramic views overlooking the districts landscape
• Located 14 km* north east of Tooborac, 22 km* south east of Heathcote, 31 km* west of Seymour, 46 km* north west of Broadford and 109 km* north of Melbourne CBD
'Kitelle' is to be offered as whole or as three contingent allotments, by Expressions of Interest closing Friday 11th December 2020, 4.00pm.