241 Dorset Road, BORONIA VIC 3155
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Jan 2017
High Profile Investment next to Thriving Shopping Centre
CVA Property Consultants are pleased to offer this outstanding investment for Private Sale.
A modern two storey retail/ commercial building completed in 2006, featuring concrete panel construction, passenger lift, air conditioning, three ground floor tenancies, two upper floor tenancies of which the sports bar on the upper floor incorporates a balcony overlooking the Boronia Railway Station and Boronia Junction Shopping Centre.
- - Potential Income: $344,747.00* (Based upon fully leased)
- Total building area of 1,179m2*
- - Land area of 974.5m2*
- Huge frontage to Dorset Road of 60 metres*
- Nine (9) on site car spaces - Including six (6) undercover
- Anchored by Commonwealth Bank and Jetts Fitness Australia (New 7 year lease from December 2016)
- 4 titles, offering future "sell down" opportunity
- Commercial 1 zoning
- Generous depreciation allowances
Situated near the corner of Boronia Road, adjacent to the Boronia Junction Shopping Centre incorporating a Woolworths Supermarket, and 36 kms* from the Melbourne Central Business District. It’s convenient location is only a 1 minute walk to Boronia Train Station, 5.5kms* from Westfield Knox City and 6.5 kms* from Eastlink (via Boronia Road).
* Inspections available by appointment
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
241 Dorset Road BORONIA