24-28 Davenport Street, Millicent SA 5280
- 1,650 m²
- For Sale, $450,000 + GST
LANDMARK COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
Located centrally in Davenport Street with a second street frontage to Stuckey Street and is in close proximity to Woolworth's, the Post Office, the Millicent IGA and other Town Centre retail.
- The building was originally constructed in 1964 with an extension in 1975. The property has since been well maintained.
- The Club building is constructed over two levels and comprises a large bar/dining area, function room, two separate male and female facilities, well equipped kitchen and storage areas on the ground floor and additional function rooms, bar and conveniences on the lower level. The total building area is approx. 1,650m2.
- Access by delivery vehicles is also available on this lower level.
- Adjoining the premises on the western side there is a two level car park with capacity for approximately 57 cars.
- The plant and equipment including bars and kitchen equipment also available to purchaser by negotiation.
For Sale by Expression of Interest either as a whole or as two separate parcels closing Monday 21st January 2019 @ 4pm
|Floor Area||1,650 m²|
|Land Area||3,092 m²|
|Parking||57 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||26 Mar 2019|