24-26 Simper Crescent, MOUNT BARKER SA 5251
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Jan 2017
Comprising just under 4,000 sqm, this significant block is twice the size of most others in this popular park. It has been utilised as a storage yard and workshop facility by Vendors, MJS Tree & Stump.
Nearby occupiers comprise light industrial, bulky goods and recreational occupiers such as State Swim who are next door.
The vendor is able to re-locate, freeing up the site for sale with vacant possession. Alternatively a sale and lease-back arrangement is available.
Buy to develop for your own needs, or build and lease out. The spacious block provides great flexibility.
• Within easy access of SE Freeway via new Mount Barker interchange at Bald Hills Road
• Corner site with secure boundary fencing and gates
• High clearance, quality 5 bay workshop/shedding of approx 308 sq.m including office, toilets and shower and lean-to shelter
• Spacious transportable office accommodation of approx 94 sq.m
• Subdivision and/or development potential, subject to council consent
• One of the last development opportunities in this tightly held area
• Light Industry zone, Mount Barker District Council
• THE LAST OF THE BIG BLOCKS!
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Commercial Property and Business Sales specialists, VENTURE COMMERCIAL RLA 251076:
Nigel Grivell 0414 257 999
Harry Sanders 0431 057 346
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
24-26 Simper Crescent MOUNT BARKER