233 Piggott Martin Road Lowlands WA 6330
- Rural / Farming
- 19.83 ha
- For Sale, From 1,350,000
Escape from ther City
The Phone Code for this property is: 82642. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
This is an amazing lifestyle opportunity located on the scenic South Coast, halfway between Albany and Denmark and close to several beaches. Situated on top of Tennessee Hill, this North-facing setting offers wide stunning panoramic views from the Wilson inlet to the Porongurup & Stirling Ranges. The climate is very pleasing, with agreeable temperatures, lots of sun and more than enough rainfall to fill up all tanks and dams.
Hundreds of people who experienced this property as well as the returning customers to the accommodation described it as wonderfully peaceful, serene, cosy, close to nature which make it one of the best properties in the region, if not the best. This is completed by a long list of advantages
- Elevated north facing location with wide panoramic views
- Rural property 48.95 acres with abundant water - 4 dams, a bore & several rainwater tanks
- 6 paddocks with troughs
- Actually running sheep breeder
- Property classified Land for Wildlife
- 3 x 2 family home with licensed commercial kitchen
- 60m2 of vegetable garden nearby the main home with raised beds
- 1 cottage for short stay accommodation, with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 3-bay carport with 54m2 garage
- 100m2 of vegetable garden nearby the cottage with raised beds and netting
- 2 chalets for short stay accommodation, with each 2 bedrooms. Chalets with singular design, eco-friendly
- 1 studio used as artist's studio, shop and reception for accommodation
- Small olive grove with 30 trees
- Australian Native food plantation with several species, mainly lemon, aniseed and cinnamon myrtles, muntries and strawberry gum plants
- Plant nursery, greenhouse and shade house
- All plantation, greenhouse and veggie garden are water irrigated with controller
If you are looking for a lifestyle property with an income, this is not to be missed!
The property, classified general agriculture, can be sold as an ongoing concern which makes it GST tax free.
Call us for further information
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.