23 Pagan Street (Golden Hwy) Jerrys Plains NSW 2330
- 100 m²
- For Sale, By negotiation - Contact agent
FREEHOLD, INDEPENDENT (BP BRANDED) SERVICE STATION - REGIONAL NSW
Great opportunity with this freehold property being sold as a going concern, located on a major highway in The Hunter Valley NSW.
- Buy this freehold property and choose to
(A) Run the business, generating good income with high profits, or
(B) Engage a lessee (or manager) and receive regular monthly rental income or share of profits
- The property occupies a corner, highway position with a total area of 4,056 sqm
- Scope for further expansion with room to add mechanical workshop, tyres etc.
- Current turn-over in excess of $5 million per annum showing excellent nett profits
- Fuel sales approx 200,000 litres per month, supported by general store, take-away food, news agency etc.
This long established family operated business and freehold is ready for new owners to further develop its potential.
Call for further details and to arrange an inspection.
|Address||23 Pagan Street (Golden Hwy) Jerrys Plains NSW 2330|
|Council||SINGLETON SHIRE COUNCIL|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Floor Area||100 m²|
|Land Area||4,056 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||26 Sep 2019|