229 Hursley Road Torrington QLD 4350
- Development / Land
- 28.75 ha
- For Sale, Expression of Interest Closing 2nd November 2023,
Prominent South-East Queensland Infill Land Development Site for Sale
Colliers is proud to bring a prime infill development site at 229 Hursley Road, Toowoomba to market for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 2nd November 2023 at 4pm. It presents an unrivalled opportunity to be part of the Toowoomba growth story within Australia's second largest inland city, approximately 125kms West of the Brisbane CBD.
Strategically located in the major western suburbs' growth corridor of Torrington and with proximity to major road corridors and social infrastructure, the property offers a land development opportunity with scale and flexibility rarely seen in Toowoomba.
The land development spans across a 29 hectare* holding in South-East Queensland and is the largest infill land development opportunity for sale in Toowoomba. This site is ready for immediate action with accessibility to both Carrington Road and Hursley Road, making it an ideal choice for developers looking to create a large-scale project with mixed-use outcomes (STCA).
The property benefits from a significant amount of recent infrastructure development that has occurred in the last 18 months. Over $5M* has been invested in the precinct with the construction of Robson-Hursley Road, the Carrington Road intersection upgrade, and the installation of trunk sewerage connecting the area to the Troys Road sewerage pump station.
Key Property Features include:
- Expansive 29 hectare holding with three street frontages
- Mixture of zoning (Industrial & Emerging Community) allowing for multiple land uses over a staged project (STCA)
- Existing subdivision approval (RAL) in place for a 12 lot industrial subdivision
- Extensive infrastructure readily available at property
- Booming local and regional economy with diversified growth engines driving development
- Population forecasts having Toowoomba growing strongly to a population in excess of 240,000+ residents in the next 25 years (SEQRP 2023)
- Proximity to existing social infrastructure including Coles Glenvale & Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, Glenvale Christian School, Glenvale State School
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Exclusive Marketing agents Dan Dwan or Brendan Hogan of Colliers.