229 Darling Street Balmain NSW 2041
- 300 m²
- For Lease, Landlord ready to do a deal
Rent Reduced - Restaurant Opportunity Awaits in Bustling Balmain
- RENT REDUCED - KEEN TO LEASE
- PRIME LOCATION
- FULLY FITTED FOR FOOD USE
Prime Darling Street location is the perfect location for your next café or restaurant opportunity.
Located in this bustling strip giving it a wide appeal for a business to move into Balmain's established shopping and dining precinct.
Some of the neighbouring businesses include the Commonwealth Bank, Woolworths, Vintage Cellars just to name a few.
- The property Is over three levels and is currently fitted out for food use
- Building area - 300 sqm (approx.)
- Exhaust fan and grease trap
- Potential for outdoor seating
- Opposite Gladstone Park
For more information, please contact the below agents
0412 668 288
0408 385 385
|Floor Area||300 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||23 Jan 2020|