22 Castlemaine Street, KIRWAN QLD 4817
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Apr 2017
Rare opportunity in Kirwan Traders Precinct, Two street access, High Clearance Warehouse,
This quality property has come to market for the first time.
Fully leased since built, to one tenant, the owners have decided to go to the market. The property is offered as vacant possession.
The property consists of the following:
- 432m2 high clearance warehouse with roller entry off rear lane way.
- Office/Retail/Showroom of approx. 77m2 with entry fronting Castlemaine Street
- Mezzanine Floor of approximately 77m2 with sufficient height to build in.
- M/F amenities block of approximately 38m2
- Staff room of approx 38m2 with kitchenette
The warehouse has great natural light and is constructed of masonry block, clear-span steel and tin roof.
There is an adjoining allotment to the building which can be additional carparking/secured storage yard or further developed (STCA). This is offered for sale by negotiation in addition to the building.
To arrange an inspection contact Ray White Commercial
Agents Tony Parker 0419 677798 Troy Townsend 0407 213887
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
22 Castlemaine Street KIRWAN