207 Queens Road, KINGSTON QLD 4114
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Apr 2017
CRANES, TRUCKS & 3 PHASE POWER, ACCESS IN LOGAN
* CRANE - 3.2 Tonne runs length of the factory
* LIGHTING - High bays and excellent natural light
* POWER - Large amount of 3 phase & lots of outlets, 8 jibs for welding
* ACCESS - 4 Doors which are 6 metres wide
* VENTALATION - 2 Extraction fans, insulated roof, whirly birds on the roof
* FACTORY - High clearance and ready to operate.
* LOCATION - Close to M1 & Logan Motorway.
* LAND - Large amounts of additional adjoining land available for lease.
Contact Bruce Webster 0408 551 858 for further information or an inspection
The Kingston/Loganlea Business Area is essentially an industrial estate, however the precinct incorporates education as well as leisure and entertainment facilities. Businesses in the area include:
* Grocery and Liquor distribution facility
* Door manufacturer
* Metal industry
* A Tourist Park
The precinct is ideally placed from a logistics point of view. The precinct offers immediate access to major arterial roads to the North, South and West via the Logan Motorway. The precinct is easily accessible via public transport, located within a close proximity to both rail and bus linkages.
The areas key strengths include:
* Affordable and sizable available land
* Immediate access to major arterial roads to the North, South & West.
* Local amenities including parks, sporting facilities and education facilities within the estate
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
207 Queens Road KINGSTON