2 Daydream St, WARRIEWOOD NSW 2102
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 100 - 593m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Apr 2017
Warriewood, Brand New A-grade Office flexible sizes available
Peninsula Business Estate is located in Warriewood, which has become one of Sydney's most sought after business locations on the Northern Beaches. Warriewood is home to leading companies such as PharmaCare, Blackmores along with many others. The development is located on the Western side of Daydream Street, just metres away from Mona Vale Road and approximately 1km from Mona Vale CBD.
The development is orientated with the parking and office entrance parallel to Mona Vale Road and warehouse access discreetly separated to the rear, or south of the development. For tenant convenience, the building has an onsite facility manager.
Peninsula Business Estate offers modern, efficient office space, featuring:
- Flexibility in areas from 100sqm up to 593sqm (sub-divisions in-between will be considered).
- Basement parking (at no additional cost) with direct lift access to the floor.
- Secure estate with CCTV monitoring and after hours security access.
- T5 lighting and carpet tiles.
- Efficient inverter style air-conditioning, providing complete tenant control.
- Low outgoings.
- Flexible deal structures available.
For further details and to discuss your requirement further contact CBRE:
Ben Byford 0414 722 935
Tristan Winter 0413 874 782
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2 Daydream St WARRIEWOOD