2-18 Orange Grove Road Liverpool NSW 2170
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- 693 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
THE GROVE LIVERPOOL - NOW LEASING!
- Centre houses key national retailers
- Ample parking onsite
- Multiple opportunities available
- Multiple large format retail opportunities are now available at The Grove Liverpool.
- The Grove Liverpool is a well established internalised centre which houses many key national retailers such as Harvey Norman, Domayne, Bing Lee, AMF, Dan Murphy's, Service NSW, The Sleeping Giant, Workout World, Subway, McDonalds and many more.
- The Grove Liverpool is set to re-launch the D/A approved DFO centre "Fashion Spree" with provisions for 77 tenancies, which sits directly adjacent to the large format retail facility.
- An estimated 3.5 million people already visit the existing Orange Grove site annually, with this figure anticipated to increase dramatically upon launch of the adjoining fashion spree centre.
- According to the 2011 Census, Liverpool's population in 2011 stood at 180,143. This represents an increase of 15,181 people (8%) over the 2006 population figure of 164,962 & a 15 percent increase over the last ten years.
- The Grove Liverpool is conveniently located just outside Liverpool CBD on one of the busiest arterial roads in Sydney, with over 73,000 passing cars daily (RTA 2005).
- Ample parking onsite with over 2000 car spaces
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!