2-18 Orange Grove Road, LIVERPOOL NSW 2170
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Mar 2017
The Grove Liverpool - Now Leasing!
- Multiple large format retail opportunities are now available.
- The Grove Liverpool is a well-established internalised centre which houses many key national retailers such as Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, Domayne, AMF, Dan Murphy's, Service NSW, The Sleeping Giant, Workout World, Subway, McDonalds and many more.
- The Grove Liverpool is set to re-launch the D/A approved DFO centre "Fashion Spree" with provisions for 77 tenancies, which sits directly adjacent to the large format retail facility.
- An estimated 3.5 million people already visit the existing Orange Grove site annually, with this figure anticipated to increase dramatically upon launch of the adjoining fashion spree centre.
- According to the 2011 Census, Liverpool's population in 2011 stood at 180,143. This represents an increase of 15,181 people (8 percent) over the 2006 population figure of 164,962 and a 15 percent increase over the last ten years.
- The Grove Liverpool is conveniently located just outside Liverpool CBD on one of the busiest arterial roads in Sydney, with over 73,000 passing cars daily (RTA 2005).
- Ample parking onsite with over 2000 car spaces.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2-18 Orange Grove Road LIVERPOOL