187 Little Road Glastonbury QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 50.5 ha
- For sale, $1,300,000
Breathtaking Acreage With Spectacular Views
Situated in a private and elevated position, with spectacular views of the valley and mountain ranges, this stunning Queenslander was built in 1929 from locally sourced timber and has a lifetime of stories to tell. With the ability to be an income producing property either with cattle, crops or even an Air BnB, the options are simply endless.
* This tastefully restored Queenslander features high ornate ceilings and period features
* Showcasing French doors, polished timber flooring and vintage light fittings throughout
* Four bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring an ensuite and built-in-robes
* A generous living area contains reverse cycle air-conditioning and centrally located wood fireplace
* Entertain in style from the beautiful verandahs showcasing spectacular views through the Glastonbury Valley
* The Tasmanian Oak kitchen featuring electric stove top and oven, dishwasher and large French door refrigerator
* The homestead also contains an additional living room and main bathroom with separate powder room
* Find an abundance of space under the home with a large storage room and accommodation for 2 vehicles
* Beautifully landscaped and well-established gardens containing herbs, vegetables and an exotic tree orchid
* Gorgeous Chalet style studio, ideal for guest accommodation or art studio
* Water is plentiful with a bore producing 2,000 gallons per hour, 2 x dams and multiple tanks throughout the property
* The property also features every farmer's dream with a powered machinery shed large enough to house all their equipment and toys
* The machinery shed also features a container for additional storage and four vehicle bays
* 10 kilowatts solar power system with 40 x panels located on the machinery shed roof
* A fully fenced 125 acres of picturesque land divided into three paddocks with a lane-way system, holding a good body of improved pastures including Green Panic, Kikuyu, Rhodes and Creeping Bluegrass and an abundance of Siratro legume
* Custom built cattle yard with newly replaced cattle crush
* The property also features two dog runs, pig pen, hen-house, hay shed and school bus pick up from the front gate
A simply spectacular property that is guaranteed to tug at your heart strings and leave you breathless.
Call Aleisha today to arrange a private inspection of your new home.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.