183 Heifer Lane, NANGKITA SA 5210
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Feb 2016
Attention Investors | Agricultural Sale and Leaseback Opportunity
Timber Creek Vineyard, Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia
The vendor will lease back its successful and established commercial vineyard known as Timber Creek Vineyard.
• An initial term of 3 years.
• Commencing on the day of settlement.
• Options for 2 further terms of 3 years (3+3+3 years).
• Commencing rent of $100,000 per annum.
• The vendor will pay all outgoings pertaining to the property as well as the vineyard operating costs.
Key features of Timber Creek include:
• A modern residence and associated shedding.
• Valuable water entitlements of 73ML.
• Plant & equipment.
• Pristine location with proximity to Adelaide and the attractions of the Fleurieu Peninsula.
For sale $2.5 million
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
183 Heifer Lane NANGKITA