176 - 180 Vincent Street, CESSNOCK NSW 2325
$600 Per Week + GST + Outgoings
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Apr 2017
- ONE MONTHS FREE RENT OFFERED
- Situated in the hub of the Cessnock CBD on very busy Vincent Street, this property experiences huge exposure to both local and out of town traffic.
- Option to split into two smaller spaces, subject to negotiation
- Possibility to sublease
- Great business starter with endless opportunities for such a large space of approx 600 m2
- Great location for Brewery/Restaurant or Organic Grocer/Cafe/wholesaler. STCA
- Kitchen & toilet amenities
- Land size is approx. 800 m2
- Large awning at back of building
- Site next door at 182 Vincent Street, Cessnock also available for lease creating even more possibilities. Approx 150 sqm in size.
- Contact our office to arrange your inspection now!!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
176 - 180 Vincent Street CESSNOCK