170 Big Springs Road Big Springs NSW 2650
- Rural / Farming
- 55.85 ha
- Sold, $1,675,000
Country Residence On Idyllic Acreage
170 Big Springs Road
138 Acres or 56.14 ha Freehold title
A rare offering in the highly prized Big Springs District 25 km south east of Wagga Wagga, NSW, "Carwoola" is being offered for sale.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a premium small sized farm with plenty of lifestyle appeal, whilst also providing genuine opportunity for stud breeding enterprises and agricultural production. The property features an excellent balance of highly productive creek flats, grazing areas and smaller paddocks for horses. O'Briens Creek meanders through the eastern side of the property from south to north. A feature of the property is its two water licences comprising an irrigation licence from O'Briens Creek and a Stock and Domestic groundwater licence located adjacent to mains power near the homestead. The farm has been limed as recently as 2020 and all paddocks have been through pasture improvement programs providing for productive seasonal pastures and fodder supply.
Comfortable country style home. Featuring a master bedroom with a walk-in robe, 4+ bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, BIR's, 2 generous living areas + formal dining room. Cooks delight with the extra large kitchen, gas hotplates, electric oven + dishwasher. In ground swimming pool, evaporative cooling, gas ornamental fire place + slow combustion heating. Established gardens, wide verandas around every side of the homestead and a stunning deck offering views for miles from east to west overlooking the Big Springs and Livingstone Valleys and the ranges of Livingstone National Park. Located mid-way between Sydney and Melbourne, Wagga Wagga Regional Airport with daily services to both Sydney and Melbourne is situated just 20km from the front door of the homestead. For the commuter, the regular air services from Wagga Wagga mean that an 8.30 am start in Sydney or Melbourne CBD is achievable every day of the week.
- Two water entitlements - 5ML Domestic & Stock, 18 ML Unregulated River
- 35% Creek Flats - O'Brien's Creek
- 60% undulating loam
- 70% arable
- 13 paddocks ranging in size up to 6 ha - all plumbed for trough fed water supply,
- 200,000 L rain water storage connected to house supply
- 100,000 L gravity feed stock & domestic supply supplied by a solar pumping unit
- Timber and steel cattle yards and veterinary crush (50 head cap)
- Large machinery shed + abundance of additional garden and farm shedding
- 4 horse paddocks with shelters
- Boundary fencing fully electric from mains power
- 6kw Solar System
- Solar hot water
- RSD Mail
- School Bus to front gate servicing all public and private schools in Wagga Wagga
|Auction date and time||23/04/2021 11:00|
|Auction location||Mercure Hotel Wagga Wagga|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.