164 Cobalt Street, CAROLE PARK QLD 4300
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
FUNCTIONAL WAREHOUSE - PRIME LOCATION!
* 1,809m2 metal clad warehouse area spread over two buildings
* Includes 81m2 quality office with undercover parking
* Access to warehouse via multiple container height roller door
* 240m2 awning not included in the site area
* Large amount of three phase power
* Situated on a 4,019m2 fully concreted and very secure site
* Moments from Logan, Ipswich and Centenary Motorways
Carole Park, which is in the heartland of the Western Corridor, is only thirty minutes from the Ipswich CBD and Brisbane CBD, while providing good access to the Ipswich Motorway, Logan Motorway and the Centenary Motorway as well as the railway marshaling yards.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
164 Cobalt Street CAROLE PARK