162 Osborne Road Mitchelton QLD 4053
- Development / Land
- 1,214 m²
- Sold, $960,000
Development site in fantastic location - Zoned LMR 3
Opportunity for a small developer to build 3 story units or townhouses in a perfect location, opposite the Brookside Shopping Centre and close to transport both bus and train.
- Land size is 1,214M2 on 2 allotments
- Zoned LMR 3 (Low-medium density residential -Up to 3 storeys)
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Car spaces and 1 Swimming pool
- Close to Brookside Shopping Centres and Mitchelton Station
- Close to Samford Road and Stafford Road
- Approximately 7km from Brisbane CBD
- Mitchelton is located approximately 7 kilometres in north-west of the Brisbane central business district
- Mitchelton is a growing suburb with many Queenslander style houses and leafy streets.
- The suburb, which covers an area of 3.8sq km, offers many sporting facilities such as the West Mitchelton Rugby League club, squash courts, soccer club and bowling greens.
- Schools in the area include Mitchelton State High School and State School, and Mt Maria College. Brookside Shopping Centre, which opened in 1971 and was one of the first retail shopping centres in Brisbane, offers residents a choice of two large supermarkets, Myer, Target and smaller retail chains
|Date Sold||11 Nov 2014|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,214 m²|
|Last updated||15 Jan 2015|