1416 George Booth Drive Buchanan NSW 2323
- Development / Land
- For Sale, Please contact agent
Egg-Celent Offering - Value-Add Land Bank With Income
- Large holding of 443.64* hectares
- 6 contigious lots
- Passing income of $1,578,000 per annum
- The property is ideally located only 30 kilometres* west of the Newcastle Central Business District, 15 kilometres* south of Maitland CBD and 20 kilometres* east of Cessnock CBD.
- The significant land holding is situated on both sides of the Hunter Expressway, bounded in part by George Booth Drive to the west and John Renshaw Drive to the north.
- The subject property comprises six contiguous lots extending a total site area of approximately 443.64 hectares.
- This significant holding provides a once in a generation opportunity to purchase a value add land bank with the benefit of existing income totalling $1,578,000* per annum.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
Please contact Peter Macadam for more information.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Feb 2020|