1328 Goldfields Way, TEMORA NSW 2666
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Jan 2017
Excellent Mixed Farming or Lifestyle Opportunity.
'Lyndhurst' For Sale by Expressions of Interest - Multiple options for the property.
Closing date - 4.00pm Thursday 15th December 2016
Lot 106, DP 750621
Excellent opportunity to secure productive farmland so close to town. Approx 322 acres, situated only 10 kms North East from Temora town centre, this idyllic property has excellent infrastructure and the residence set privately at the back of the block. Comfortable home with 5 kva solar system, comprised of 6 bedrooms, master has ensuite. Good size family bathroom, open kitchen/dining / lounge with slow combustion heating.
Infrastructure includes: double garage, 2 stand shearing shed with sheep yards and loading ramp. Good machinery shed and more sundry sheds, great for storage and 1 silo. Steel cattle yards with loading ramp.
Excellent horse facilities with a huge rubber lined, all weather sand arena, round yard, under cover day yards and camp draft training setup.
The property is sown to oats and clover, currently divided into 7 paddocks with 7 good dams and town water connected to the property.
Expressions of Interest options available:
*Please note, the options below can be subject to slight variation on size.
* To be sold as a whole or in separate portions;
* Interested parties are invited to submit an expression of interest for the following parcels;
* As a whole approx. 132 hectares (322 acres) with infrastructure
* Back block approx. 75 hectares (184 acres) - bare
* Front block approx. 57 hectares (148 acres) with infrastructure
* North block approx. 52 hectares (130 acres) with infrastructure
* Middle block approx. 40 hectares (100 acres) bare
* Southern block approx. 40 hectares (100 acres) bare
* Unless purchased as a whole, all blocks will be subject to subdivision approval.
* Town water connected to the whole block, Front block, and North block. Town water available to be connected to the other blocks.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1328 Goldfields Way TEMORA