130 Barton Street, KURRI KURRI NSW 2327
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Jan 2017
ONE OF A KIND! COMMERCIAL BUILDING!
A rare opportunity has hit the market with the selling of one of Kurri Kurri's founded & prominent building, the 'Masonic Temple'.
The building is now currently being used as a Ceramic Art Studio, but offers a great opportunity and potential for multiple uses.
- Constructed of triple brick built in 1909
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
- Only 1 private owner since Mason's sold approx. 25 years ago
- Roof replaced approx. 10 years ago
- Grassed outdoor area
- Amazing story piece with mason features throughout
- Great location being in the heart of Kurri Kurri
- Exposure galore (Situated on one of the busiest intersections of the CBD)
- 1 toilet
- Underground space (potential for many uses eg. Cellar)
- Approx. 506m2 corner block
To arrange a private inspection and see this beautiful building first hand contact Renee on 0403 325 076.
Renee Bean-Wyper : 0403 325 076
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
130 Barton Street KURRI KURRI