13 Network Drive Truganina VIC 3029
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 421 - 437 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
THE NEW WORKPLACE. EXTRAORDINARY.
POINT OF INTEREST:
Three units with three completely unique opportunities await your ambition in Melbourne’s thriving west. The three assets all hover between 420 sqm* and 437 sqm*, with 13A on the market for sale and 13B and 13C both primed for lease. They have been intentionally designed for clever warehousing with modern and well-presented office spaces, due for completion in October 2022. Each unit fronts the street with individual driveways, private access gates, their own loading areas, and a Paradox alarm system with CCTV provision. Looking inside the builds, only contemporary fixtures and fittings have been chosen for the fit-out with a mixture of premium tiles downstairs. Upstairs, oak laminate flooring keeps maintenance simple, there are split systems on both floors for comfort, and modern kitchenettes keep employee comforts high.
The location is a prime example of why the west is going through a significant commercial boom. You’re surrounded by some of the state’s biggest businesses like Sigma Healthcare, DHL, and the Coles distribution centre while having access to brilliant arterials like Palmers Road and Dohertys Road. Taking the M1 will get you into the CBD in half an hour, while the 400 bus is 1 km* away and can get you to Laverton railway station in 15 minutes. The Western Freeway is 3.6 km* away, Princes Freeway is 3.95 km* from the site and Boundary Road is 2.74 km* from here.
- 13A: 421 sqm* in total (302 sqm* warehouse, 44 sqm* office and 75 sqm* first-floor office)
- 13B: 437 sqm* in total (318 sqm* warehouse, 44 sqm* office and 75 sqm* first-floor office)
- 13C: 430 sqm* in total (311 sqm* warehouse, 44 sqm* office and 75 sqm* first-floor office)
- Split systems in both floors to office, ground floor is 9.5KW and the first floor is 2.5 KW.
- 5 car spaces are allocated per unit.
- 3-phase power.
- Expected completion October 2022.
- Urban Growth 2 Zoning.
- Low maintenance garden.
- 800 m* from the 400 bus stop.
- 19.29 km* from Melbourne CBD.
POINT OF VIEW:
State of the art design,combines with practical functionality to offer this exciting brand new offering.
Pricing excludes GST