13-19 William Street Fremantle WA 6160
- 600 - 1,145 m²
- For Lease, Net $160 psqmpa plus GST Plus outgoings
Central Fremantle Leasing Opportunity
- High Exposure, Central Location
- Extensive 25.8 m* Frontage
- Adjacent to Major Retailers
Unique Leasing Opportunity:
Area: 1,145 sqm* (sub-divisble)
Net Rental: $160 psqmpa plus GST plus outgoings
Central Fremantle Location
Excellent Commercial Terms available
Located in Central Fremantle, adjacent to the $270 million King Square renewal including the CIVC centre redevelopment, FOMO retail area, and Fremantle Mall, Markets and Coffee Strip.
• High exposure, central Fremantle location;
• Extensive 25.8 m* frontage/display to William Street;
• Adjacent to major retailers, Fremantle markets on Fremantle’s busy coffee strip;
• Excellent pedestrian traffic flow;
• Rear access to Paddy Troy Lane;
• Loading Bay & Roller Door Access;
• Multiple uses (S.T.C.A); &
• Close to public transport.
The landlord will consider sub-division options from 600 sqm, subject to negotiation plus other uses. Excellent commercial terms available.
For further details, please contact the exclusive leasing agent, Sonia Fairhead at Norfolk Commercial.
|Floor Area||600 - 1,145 m²|
|Land Area||1,217 m²|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||26 Jun 2019|