117 Old Pittwater Road, BROOKVALE NSW 2100
From $24,500 Lease or $335,000 Sale
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 45 - 560m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Dec 2016
Lifestyle Working Brookvale – Premium office space on the Northern Beaches.
Various suites available for lease, sale or investment – if you want to get into the best complex on the peninsula - now is your chance.
• For Lease - net rents from $24,500 - $228,000 per annum
• For Sale from $335,000 - $3,600,000 excluding GST
• Investment from 7.5% net retun.
• Net lettable area from 43 - 560 sqm.
• Ample visitor parking.
What makes this complex different?
Lifestyle Working is not your typical commercial development. This is the only strata building to have a 5 1/2 star Energy and 6 star Water NABERS rating certification in Australia. With an innovative design concept it encompasses sustainable principles, the natural environment and the lifestyle of the Northern Beaches.
The varied types of occasional and formal meeting points create activity and vitality within the building. The design and layout enhances the amount of natural light and air flow throughout the complex. But its not just the design and functionality that makes Lifestyle Working different it is all the extras that come included.
• The heated lap pool – have a swim before work or at lunch time or after work.
• The high tech meeting rooms fully fitted for presentations – you don’t need to waste space or fitout meeting rooms just choose the one that suits your meeting needs from 4 people to 20 people.
• Ample visitor parking so that your clients can come to meet with you easily.
• Common break out areas – you don’t need to go far to find a nice spot to have your lunch or have an informal meeting. If you just want to get out of the office and work outside for a while you will find the space here.
• With the latest WIFI technology internet access is available throughout the central common areas of the building at no extra cost. Additionally each tenancy has the internet connected with its own IP address.
Please contact Paul or Robert to request more information or to arrange an inspection:
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
117 Old Pittwater Road BROOKVALE