108 Westgate Street , WACOL QLD 4076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Mar 2017
CORNER LOCATION FRONTING BOUNDARY ROAD
Positioned in the established industrial precinct of Wacol, neighbouring the 90ha* Metroplex at Westgate Development. 108 Westgate Street, Wacol is approximately 17 radial kilometres south-west of the Brisbane CBD and in close proximity to major surrounding arterials including the Centenary Hwy, Logan Mwy and Ipswich Mwy. Established companies in the area include Sealy of Australia, Primo Small Goods, Blackwoods, Volvo, Kent Moving and Simon National Carriers.
Property Features Include:
- Modern 1,148sqm* highbay office/warehouse facility
- Expansive 1,088sqm* warehouse accommodation with exceptional internal clearance
- Warehouse accessed via multiple container height roller doors
- Well presented 60sqm* office area
- Corner site with high exposure to major arterials
- Exposure to the new Boundary Road connection (completion due July 2016)
- Room for container set down
- Excellent signage opportunities
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the agents from JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
108 Westgate Street WACOL