10-12 Egan Street Newtown NSW 2042
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 612 m²
- Commercial Auction
Historic Creative Warehouse Building in the Heart of the Inner West
- Internal size of 612sq m*
- A blank canvas to develop (STCA)
- Surrounded by premium amenities
*** Inspect Tuesday's 12.00pm - 12.30pm ***
The Savills NSW Metropolitan Sales Team are pleased to present to the market, 10-12 Egan Street, Newtown. A historic creative warehouse building in the heart of Newtown. This former Sydney confectionary company warehouse building is offered for the first time in 40 years.
- The property offers investors, owner-occupiers, developers and residential buyers - a genuine blank canvas suitable for a conversion of any kind (STCA).
- Warehouse building spanning over two (2) floors comprising 612sq m* of internal area and rear lane access
- Allows for a variety of future configurations and uses including multi-level office, hospitality, retail, residential or student accommodation (STCA).
- In close proximity to all forms of public transport including both Macdonaldtown & Newtown train stations and a wide range of bus services with multiple stops along King Street.
- Unique Newtown location, situated around the corner from the bustling 7-day/24-hour King Street retail trade precinct.
- Enjoys premium lifestyle amenities, surrounded by a number of national and international retailers and restaurants.
This property is to be sold by public Auction at 12.00pm on Friday 11 October 2019
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusively listed agents.
|Auction date and time||11/10/2019 12:00|
|Auction location||On-site Auction|
|Floor Area||612 m²|
|Land Area||379 m²|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 Sep 2019|