1 Dandaragan Street Moora WA 6510
- Hotel / Leisure
- 2,475 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Drovers Inn Hotel 1 Dandaragan St, Moora
Sale is for Land and Buildings and Business W.I.W.O.
- Land Area 2421sqm*
- Property Extent Whole
- Tenure Type Vacant Possession
This architectural turn-of-the-century classical Federation Hotel has been extensively renovated and is located in the progressive northern wheatbelt town of Moora which is approximately 177kms north of Perth.
The Drovers Inn Hotel is a profitable business situated on a prominent corner centrally located in the township of Moora.
The hotel consists of:
• Accommodation comprises of 8 Motel Units and 18 Hotel rooms, located upstairs for both Staff and Owners.
• Lounge Room and Restaurant with an Alfresco outdoor dining area
• The Public Bar is well presented and includes Pool tables and a TAB
• A walk in Bottle Shop /liquor store is operated from the Bar
• There is large outdoor Beer Garden providing a great area for outdoor entertainment
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who would like to own an iconic Hotel in a larger regional Country Town.
It is now being offered For Sale at a W.I.W.O. Price of $1,290,000 plus Stock
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
Ray White Commercial (WA)
M: 0419 993 656
|Floor Area||2,475 m²|
|Land Area||2,475 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Oct 2019|