1/236 Anzac Avenue, KIPPA-RING QLD 4021
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- 28 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Mar 2017
PRIME HIGH PROFILE ANZAC AVE OPPORTUNITY
* Flexible areas can be split from 80sqm - 280sqm to suit requirements
* Ideal for Showroom / Office or Medical users
* Ground level tenancy providing disability access
* Maximum signage including fascia, window & pylon
* Excellent on-site parking both open & undercover
* Additional secure storage area in basement available
* Building has undergone recent refurbishment
* Realistic Owner wants to do a deal and will consider all serious offers
The subject property is located in Kippa-Ring within the City of Redcliffe on busy Anzac Avenue and is now home to more than 55,000 residents. The subject property is approximately 30 kilometres north of Brisbane's CBD and is readily accessible via the Bruce Highway and the Gateway Arterial to the Port of Brisbane and the Brisbane Airport (only 20-25 minutes away). The property is in a prime high profile position on Anzac Avenue only 100m away from the major Peninsula Fair Shopping centre which provides for all necessary local amenities such as cafes, shops, banks etc. The subject site will also benefit from the addition of the new future Rail link with the Kippa-Ring train station due for completion and operation in 2016.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact EXCLUSIVE AGENTS Adam Smith or Trent Bruce of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Listing ID 6783503
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/236 Anzac Avenue KIPPA-RING