1/169 Bumstead Road, CRESTMEAD QLD 4132
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Feb 2017
RETAIL OPPORTUNITY WITH MAIN ROAD EXPOSURE
* Retail opportunity on main road.
* Newly developed petrol station.
* Next to busy Kensington Fair.
* Huge signage exposure to main road.
* No existing competitors.
* Grease trap and three phase power.
* Own disabled toilet and ducted air-conditioning.
* No outgoings.
* Incentives and fit out on offer.
* This opportunity won't last!
Details: Shop 1: 93m2 @ $300/m2 = $29,700 - $2,475 per month gross + GST
Located approximately 22 kilometres, south of the Brisbane CBD. The Crestmead area is surrounded by a strong blue collar workforce. The Logan Motorway is located within 2 kilometres of this industrial area and provides the necessary arterial links to adequately service all areas of Brisbane and south-east Queensland.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/169 Bumstead Road CRESTMEAD