1/150 Stirling Street, PERTH WA 6000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Jan 2017
Two level, modern office featuring a central void and glass frontage allowing natural light to filter throughout the entire office.
- With frontage to Newcastle Street it gives you a number of options for signage.
The North facing courtyard has an automatic awning for shade and is great as a staff break area or entertaining clients.
- Four secure, undercover car bays with remote entry gate. (2 wide, 2 deep)
- Swimming pool and barbecue are for common use.
- There are shower facilities in the building for anyone cycling to work.
- Direct entry from the street front as well as a second entry through the foyer. Multiple entries makes it easy for a number of businesses to operate from the site.
Water Rates: $1670.51 pa; Council Rates: $6288.21 pa; Strata Admin Levy $1,533.86 per qtr; Strata Reserve Fund Levy $313.50 per qtr; Strata Lift Levy $543.36 per qtr.
Craig Boyanich : 0433 926 283
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/150 Stirling Street PERTH