LEASED Nelson Alexander Smyth is pleased to offer this fantastic warehouse space located within a quiet residential street right in the heart of vibrant Brunswick. Featuring:Floor area of 203 sqm approx Roller door access Mixed use zoning Off street parking for 3 cars Within walking distance to Sydney road Suit a variety of uses (STPA) Attractive short term lease available
Compact and Affordable * Compact storage/warehouse/showroom/studio
* Centrally located just around the corner from Sydney Road
* Ideal first time business operator on tight budget
* Generous lease terms and condition
* Rental $15,000 per annum + GST including outgoings
CHARMING TERRACE Situated in a grand boulevard overlooking Princes Park and close to all amenities is this beautifully presented boom style Victorian terrace that’s perfectly suited for a medical practice/consulting use. (with existing permit)
PRICE-DROP, WON'T LAST!! - INNER-CITY WAREHOUSE Located in Northcote close to Merri Creek, Ceres, bike tracks and Nicholson St trams, this ground floor warehouse has the advantage of side access to a hard-stand / parking area at the rear, and a whole wall of north-facing windows.
> Amazing natural light
> Excellent security
> Clear-span, high clearance
> Parking / Hard stand at rear
> Roller-door access & loading bay
> AREA: 280m2 (approx.)
> Available: now
Exceptionally Large Retail Shop/Office/Studio/Dwelling Large two storey shop/office in the heart of busy retail and bar precinct comprising 7 rooms approx, 2 store rooms, carport, rear access & first floor dwelling/offices.
Suitable for a variety of uses (S.T.C.A).
Rent: $995 per week plus outgoings.
Council Rates $4,750.00 per annum approx
Water Rates $1,100.00 per annum approx
Insurance $2,200.00 per annum approx
Fire Equip Service $150.00 per annum approx
Essential Service $220.00 per annum approx
*** UNDER OFFER*** MAJOR ARTERIAL EXPOSURE * Modern air conditioned offices of 67 sqm (approx)
* Comprising reception / waiting area, 3 good size offices and storage
* Private amenities
* Tiled & Carpeted throughout
* Rear Car Parking
* Strong foot traffic exposure
* Situated in the business hub of Thornbury
* Close to banks, public transport, schools, cafes, restaurants, etc
* Easy access to freeways and CBD