Multi - Use Business Opportunity or Lifestyle Amongst the picturesque settings of Wivenhoe Pocket, this flood free 10-acre nursery will be cleared of all plant stock and must be sold. This superb opportunity to expand or create your own business and lifestyle, approximately 1 hour from Brisbane and 5 minutes from Fernvale has presented itself and is now open for inspection. There are many possible house sites, offering views and access to the Brisbane River with sealed bitumen access to the front gate and only minutes from the Brisbane Valley Highway, Fernvale, Lowood, schools and shops.
Main Multi- Purpose Shed ? 22m x 28m x 4.5m (6m ...
SEQ 211 lot residential subdivision - Seller's circumstances require immediate sale
- 1* hour to Brisbane CBD
- Land Area 23.56* hectares
- Balance of Eagle Rise Land Estate
- 211 residential lots including 22 duplex lots
- Allotments rangein size from 700m* to 3,323m* (Avg 877m*)
- Infrastructure nearby with no external works required
- Only 1.5km* to Lowood town centre
- Three (3) separate titles
Expressions of Interest
Lots available individually or in-one-line
Closing Wednesday, 31 May 2017 4pm
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
**This property is being sold by Expressio...
Medical, Child Care and Retail Development Opportunities - Sellers circumstances require immediate sale Ray White are proud to have been appointed to sell 3 commercial lots with current mixed use development approvals in the township of Lowood, just 30km* north-west of Ipswich CBD.
With a trade-area population of some 14,400 residents and many gaps in the local retail offering, the opportunity exists for you to develop a modern and convenient alternative to the city centre with:
- Easy car parking;
- Modern air-conditioned stores;
- A superior mix of national and local tenants.
The lots have been approved for development as:
- Medical centre;
- Childcare centre;
- Convenience cent...
OUTSTANDING RETAIL TENANTED INVESTMENT - 698 m2* retail/showroom building
- 2,061 m2* land
- $123,270.60 Net Income*
- Long term tenants
- Corner position with main road exposure
- 7 Storage Sheds at the rear of the premises with potential for further upside
- Tenants include Lifeline, Hair salon, Real Estate & Cafe
Located on Brisbane Valley Highway and well exposed to high volumes of traffic. This 98% tenanted freestanding building is being offered to the market for the first time in 18 years. Only small 10 m2 storage now available.
Contact Exclusive Agents, The Commercial Guys for a detailed information memorandum o...
Certified Organic Farm Set in the salad bowl of the Lockyer Valley at Lowood awaits this proven certified organic farm. Offering rick alluvial black soil, a good bore and water allocation from the Lockyer creek makes this farm stand out from any other. Cultivation is a mixture of open land and 14 hot houses already in production. To get your produce ready for the ever-increasing organics markets you have a packing shed complete with cool room and regular pick-ups available. The owner has grown cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, beetroot etc., in the controlled environment of the hot houses. The home is a large Queensland...
16.14 ha Of Prime Cultivation Land Set in the heart of the prime cultivation area of Patrick Estate you will find this 16.14 ha of rich black soil, just waiting for your new farm enterprise. With over 328 metres of Lockyer Creek frontage, 12 meg water licence, 4 bay shed and bitumen road access. This area offers from paddock to market in less than an hour. Rarely do blocks of this size become available in this tightly held farming area. Be quick.
Bank Is Knocking ! 4ha ! My owner needs to sell this acreage yesterday and will seriously look at all offers. Set on 3 titles and with a total area of 4ha complete with a 16 Meg water allocation and a comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick home. The property has a mixture of farming and grazing land and is only 1min to the town centre of Lowood. Offered for sale in 1 line or the owner will look at separating the 3 lots. Come tell us how much you think it?s worth. Owner looking for offers over $390,000 for house plus another block.
. 16 Meg Water Allocation . 3 Titles . Auction On Site
Retiring Owners Land Disposal' Centrally located development opportunity.
- Emerging community zoned parcel of over 6ha*
- Adjacent to existing services and infrastructure
- Next to the ever expanding Fernvale State School
- Neighbouring new sports oval facility and handy to many recreational opportunities
- Comfortable family home, huge shed plus workers cottage
- Well under 1 hr* from Brisbane and 30 mins* to one of SEQs largest employment growth area Ipswich*
- The retiring owners offer for definite sale their Family property located central to Fernvale's urban footprint
Position yourself to secure what must ...
PERFECT FOR THE OWNER OCCUPIER - BRAND NEW SHOPS/OFFICE Prime location on busy Main Street directly opposite busy Woolworth's anchored shopping centre in the heart of Fernvale's commercial/retail centre. Fernvale is approximately 30km from Ipswich & 60km from Brisbanes CBD.
* 8 Brand new shops available from 55sqm - 70sqm
* Total building area of 470sqm - option to split to suit requirements
* Excellent exposure & signage opportunities
* Ample on-site parking with dual street access
* Each tenancy fitted with ducted air conditioning & amenities
* Positioned directly opposite busy Woolworth's anchored shopping centres
* Perfect for the own...
Very Strong Cash Flow Business + Freehold * Freehold for sale * Only newsagent in the area * 2 shops available * High traffic flow shop * Busy country town * Main street location * Ample parking * Reduced to sell. Inspect now!
Brand New - 8 Shops/Offices * For sale or Lease - New Office/shop complex - Floor areas 54.1m2* - 76m2*
* 1,468m2 commercial block with 2 road frontage
* Fronting main street of Fernvale Township Commercial Centre
* Strata titled with ducted A/C, kitchenette and toilet facilities in each
* High profile location on major highway adjacent to tavern and opposite Woolworths Shopping Centre
* 10 minutes to Warrego Highway, 20 minutes to Ipswich CBD, 50 minutes to Brisbane
* Location, Access, Exposure
Fernvale is a fast growing community boasting Woolworths, Subway, Eagle Boys Pizza and specialty...
MOTOR MECHANICAL BUSINESS + FREEHOLD, WIVENHOE MOTORS Description:
* Freehold business.
* Huge exposure on main arterial road.
* RACQ Agency.
* Growing business.
* Lifestyle change.
* Only one hour from Brisbane.
* All equipment owned.
* Strong business.
Situated in a busy strip centre with no near competition.
In good condition and located very close to several other businesses.
Fernvale is within an hours drive to Brisbane and 20mins to Ipswich.
The Somerset Region is the gateway to the Brisbane River catchment.
Very popular with tourists to visit Lake Wivenhoe, the many creeks the fauna and wildlife.