Vacant Commercial Land Well located on the Warrego Highway in the Withcott township and suitable to a number of uses. High exposure, good amenity and limited availablity of vacant land in this space makes this property worthy of your interest.
- Land Area: 2,696*mï¿½ - Level block - Highway frontage - Zoned Commercial - Suitable for a variety of uses - Neighbouring Spa Supermarket and close to all Withcott amenities - Short 5 minute drive to East Toowoomba - Excellent development site
Refurbished Four Bedroom House on 3 Ha of Industrial Land with Direct Highway Ac - Double story 4 bedroom renovated home
- 120m2 three bay shed; swimming pool
- 3 Ha Industrial Zoned Land
Situated at the base of the Toowoomba range at Withcott, this prime industrial site has the addition of a renovated double story brick house with four bedrooms, and a 120m2 three bay shed and your very own swimming pool. It offers uninterrupted access to the Toowoomba Bypass construction site and also to Toowoomba. With highway advertising opportunities and incredible drive by traffic, this industrial site offers tremendous opportunity.
Development Opportunity Fronting Warrego Highway - Commercially zoned 2,696m2 site - Excellent development site with multi purpose use (STCA) - Neighbouring supermarket - Close to all Withcott amenities - Prime highway exposure
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Land/ Development Site - Land area 2696m2*
- Zoned Commercial
- Suit Motel Site amongst other uses
- Neighbouring Spa Supermarket and close by to recently updated busy Withcott Central Shopping Centre
- Great opportunity to develop now or land bank for the future
101.5 Acres - Best Of Both Worlds This property is all about easy rural lifestyle living it has the perks of an inground pool and tennis court with a beautifully finished Queenslander Homestead, elevated to catch the surrounding views together with additional sheds, water and good fencing. This property is ideal for the retired grazier, or a family seeking the rural lifestyle in a small community surrounding and an easy commute to Toowoomba 21kms or 123km to Brisbane City.
* Circa early 1900's, extensions/renovations in 2006 * 11' ceilings, verandah on 3 sides * Gourmet kitchen, 5 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms * Ducted, zone...